Hey guys!!! Oh my gosh, I am SO excited about these holiday projects! This is definitely my favorite DIY Christmas decor video I’ve ever done – actually scratch that, it’s my favorite DIY decor video I’ve done, period!!
Hey guys!! Here are my 4 DIY Christmas Gifts ideas for this holiday season! These gifts are all super easy to make and are also great for last minute presents!
The instructions on how to make a throw pillow for the holidays are incredibly easy and don’t take long. I filmed this tutorial as part of my DIY Christmas Decoration video, which I added at the bottom as well.
Hey!! I hope you enjoy my DIY Holiday Room Decor video and Easy DIY Christmas Decorations!! I wanted to show you all lots of different ways to decorate your own room for the holidays with some super easy Christmas DIYs! In this video I’m making a super cute mason jar advent calendar, some fun mod podge ornaments, a festive DIY throw pillow, fun Christmas chalkboard prints, glittery wall reindeer art, snowflake lanterns and LOTS more!
Love you guys 🙂 XOXO – Kristi-Anne
Happy Holidays everyone! Here’s my collective Winter haul featuring products from Lush, Bath and Body Works, Sephora, Aritzia, and Aldo! I have an array of bath, beauty, fashion, accessories, and home fragrance products to show you all! Hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think – I love all of your feedback!
Hope you enjoy our somewhat unconventional Christmas Tag video hahaha!
Check out my other Christmas videos!
The Questions for this Tag!
1. Do you like to stay in your pj’s, or dress up for Christmas?
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
6. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
9. Have you ever made a Snowman?
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
11. White lights, or colored lights?